Tuesday 13 May 2014

midi-me.

Glassons Jeans // H&M Midi Cardigan // JuJu Jelly Sandals

I picked up this midi-length cardigan in H&M while I was in Melbourne (post to come). At first, I was um-ing and ah-ing for the longest time, but I think I'm starting to fall in love with it and will hopefully get more wear out of it! 

It keeps me surprisingly warm, which is perfect because the cooler weather has definitely picked up recently. Getting up in the morning has become a real struggle (#strugglestreet) and my electric blanket has become my new lover. 




2 comments:

  1. love this outfit! the midi cardi looks fab x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Nike Roshe Run Shoe is designed with a cushy midsole and premium upper for running-inspired comfort and athletic style for everyday wear.
    Nike Roshe Run Women Black Red Mesh shoes
    Nike Roshe Run Mens Grey Blue Mesh Shoes
    Nike Roshe Run Women Black Green Mesh shoes
    http://www.sportshoestyle.com

    ReplyDelete