Tuesday 20 May 2014

denim dream.


Missguided Crop Top // Cheap Monday Skirt // Converse Shoes // Silver Casio
I picked up this Cheap Monday skirt yonks ago and somehow completely forgot about it. I rediscovered it recently and remember why I fell in love with it in the first place! 
If you know me, or are familiar with my Instagram, then you probably would have realised that I am completely addicted to neutrals, denim, and plaid.. Hence, the multitude of colour you'll find on this blog.. You might have also realised that I have a weird obsession with tying shirts around my waist - they very easily add so much to an outfit and come in handy when the weather decides to suddenly change its mind. 










2 comments:

  1. this look is rad! I love cheap monday

    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! I'm actually loving the trend of tying shirts around the waist - it looks so good on you :)

    xx
    Beautifyinglifee

    ReplyDelete