Monday 7 October 2013

take me out into the day.




This past week was mid-semester break and I had a great week of doing next to nothing. I spent a few days working, but the rest were spent either lounging around the house, catching up with friends that I hadn't seen in a while, or lying down by the pool (in hopes to get rid of my weird pasty skin). I took a few snaps throughout the week and thought I'd share them with you! Some of you may have already seen some of these on my Instagram (tiffengee)






Catch up with the lovely Nicole - Reuben Hills Cafe

Followed by Messina - Coconut & Lychee; Mint Chocolate

Isn't she such a babe? n__n
I also caught up with a few high school girlfriends for drinks at this super cute bar in Glebe called The Little Guy. I didn't manage to get any photos there because well, I forgot and it was way too dark anyway. If you're ever in Sydney, go check it out! We then went and grabbed Mexican for dinner a couple doors down at The Flying Fajita Sisters - so yum! I managed to snap a few photos of the food and drinks:

Frozen Coconut & Lychee Cocktail (notice a trend?)


San Churros - Glebe




Hope you all enjoyed your break/week! x

t. 

1 comment: