Tuesday 27 August 2013

horrible terrible vegetable what?

I'm sorry, I know I'm a terrible 'blogger'.. I'm not even going to try explain why I haven't been blogging, but I pinky promise you that I'll start posting again!

To get myself back into it, I thought I'd start off with a simple outfit post.

Urban Outfitters Camo Raglan Top / American Apparel Skirt / Asos High Top Trainers / eBay Bag

Winter is finally coming to a close and oh man, I cannot wait for summer! I was so happy that I could wear this outfit out without (there are so many 'outs'.. hahah) having to put a jacket/cardigan over it. Summer, please come sooner.
Maybe my next post will be a photo diary showing you guys what I've been doing instead of blogging heheh n__n 

#fashun

t.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for more posting wooo! And yeah, I know that feel.
    I think summer will be a blast, and knowing Australia, I'll keep my fingers crossed that it won't be scorching hot. #straya

    ReplyDelete